ABi’s Behaviour Support and Skill Development programs focus on key areas of learning that your child will need to be successful across a variety of environments, including in the home, preschool, school and community. These programs are designed to assess and address your child’s skills and any behaviours of concern. Your consultant will provide training for you and your family members in positive behaviour practices, demonstrate the use of these strategies and monitor your child’s progress throughout the program.
Key program features:
- Individualised learning goals
- Family focused goals and priorities
- Parent training and education in the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) and Positive Behaviour Support
- Direct participation of relevant family members
- Implementation of a Behaviour Support Plan